Summer activities for June!
It is officially summer and with it comes lots of time to make new memories, go new places, and try new things!
Here is a list of 20 fun things to do for the 20 weekdays in the month of June:
1) Organize a neighborhood bike parade
(via Pumpkin Petunia)
2) Set up a Slip 'N Slide
3) Scavenger hunts
4) Make a kite and fly it
5) Read a book about archaeologists, then hide rocks, matchbox cars, army men, mini animals, or dinosaurs, in a sand pit and have a excavation!
6) Use magazines to make mosaics
8) Play some water balloon games
9) Check out geocaching(a modern day treasure hunt!)
10) Play Outdoor Twister
11) Have a picnic at a local park
12) Eat a watermelon or apple and plant the seeds in a cup
14) Have a car wash (bathing suits and water fights are highly encouraged!)
15) Tie dye T-shirts
16) Visit a local pond or lake and feed the ducks
17) Play dress up and have a photo shoot
18) Put on a favorite song and film a music video
We hope these ideas help you have a WONDERFUL summer full of adventure and fun!